The specialists at Integrative Oral & Facial Surgery provide state-of- the-art service in a world class and comfortable setting. In achieving this, we restore our patients’ quality of life, function, and aesthetics.
Our Promise to You
- We treat all of our patients like friends.
- We always spend the extra time to make sure every patient is completely at ease.
- We always strive to make a comfortable yet professional environment.
- We approach every treatment plan with integrity.
- We build trust and confidence in our abilities regardless of the complexity or gravity of the case.
- We choose the right type of treatment tailored to the patient.
- We perform sedation if necessary to help patients feel safe and secure.
Technologically Advanced Care
We are continually updating our office. We have converted to electronic/digital charting to prevent your chart from ever “getting lost.” We have the latest in digital X-ray technology, which includes a 3D Cone Beam CT scanner. This allows us to perform “virtual” implant surgery prior to performing the actual surgery in your mouth.
Comprehensive Oral Surgery
We are well qualified to provide the full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery, including extraction of impacted wisdom teeth, surgical dental implant placement, adjunctive bone grafting procedures, corrective and traumatic jaw surgery, and IV sedation/general anesthesia.
We also have a particular interest is the surgical aspect of implant dentistry, which includes but is not limited to surgical implant placement, bone grafting, sinus lift, soft tissue management/grafting, and aesthetic optimization.
For patients who require hospital-based treatment, we provide corrective jaw surgery, facial trauma injuries, removal of tumors/pathology of the jaws, obstructive sleep apnea, TMJ disorders, and facial and jaw bone reconstruction using biologic materials.